Friday, December 23, 2005

CHANT RESIGNS FROM PUBLICIS SINGAPORE


Aussie expat Rodd Chant has resigned from the ECD gig at Publicis Singapore and has arrived back in Australia for the Christmas period. Says Chant: "This is something I have been thinking of ever since David Droga quit as our worldwide creative chief. The reason I joined Publicis was for the opportunity to work in an agency that had someone of the calibre of Droga at the worldwide helm, with his departure I started re-evaluating what I wanted to do and where I want to do it. I am talking to a couple of agencies in the USA and in the Asia-Pacific region but have made no solid decisions and am still open to discussing other opportunities that may arise. I am taking a well earned break, and then I am back in Singapore in a couple of weeks time."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home