Wednesday, September 14, 2005

EASTWOOD TO DEPART Y&R NEW YORK


Australia's Matt Eastwood, chief creative officer of Y&R New York, is set to depart the agency on Friday, after only a year in the job. Eastwood would not reveal his future plans but told CB from New York: "Resigning was the right thing for me to do at this point in my career. Right now, Y&R North America is simply about survival, and I need a far loftier agenda than that. Whilst I am not ready to announce my next role, all I can say is 'watch this space'." Before Y&R, Eastwood was chairman and executive creative director at the New York office of M&C Saatchi. Prior to that, he held creative posts at M&C's offices in Melbourne and London. Originally from Perth, he has held senior writer gigs at JMA Perth and Saatchi & Saatchi, Sydney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home